The following public school districts provide busing to our school:
- Big Spring
- Carlisle (no Kindergarten bus)
- Cumberland Valley
- Mechanicsburg (no Kindergarten bus)
- South Middleton (no Kindergarten bus)
- West Perry
Generally, a public school district will provide free transportation to students if:
- You are a resident of that school district AND
- The public school gives free transportation for a student of the same grade to its own schools AND
- Our school is located either within district boundaries, or, if outside district boundaries, is no more than 10 miles away from the district boundary by the nearest public highway, AND
- School is in session according to our school calendar.
Transportation to and from school is the parents’ responsibility. However, students residing in school districts having boundaries within 10 miles of our school are entitled, by state law, to transportation by the district in which they live. Please contact the transportation offices of these districts if your student will be using this service.
Big Spring School District: 717-776-2000 Ext. 203
Carlisle Area School District: 717-240-6810
Cumberland Valley: 717-249-6996
South Middleton: 717-258-6484 ext. 2317
West Perry: 717-789-3934
The school districts require that only the students registered in their district may ride the bus. Other students or friends may not ride the bus.
Car pools are sometimes arranged by parents. Proper conduct must be maintained at all times in an automobile used in car pools. Parents are to be notified by the car pool drivers if a child’s conduct is objectionable.